As Deputy Director: ICT Infrastructure I am responsible for the strategic leadership and operational management of the University's ICT Infrastructure Services which supports our Student, Research, Teaching and Learning and Corporate service delivery.
In my role I:
- Provide leadership, management and mentoring to the ICT Infrastructure teams (Network Services and Systems Infrastructure) to ensure robust, well-rounded team capability.
- Deliver strategic direction to the ICT Infrastructure teams by working with the ICT Infrastructure Leadership group to assess emerging technologies which are suitable use within the University environment and will return value back to the business.
- Work with ICT Infrastructure teams to ensure infrastructure solutions meet or exceed customer needs and expectations.
- Collaborate with the Library and ISTS Executive team to enable the delivery of solutions that are both comprehensive and efficient, maximising the outcomes with the people and technology resources available.
- Cultivate a strong service focussed, collaborative culture while supporting the team’s agility to deliver solutions.
- Lead the implementation of ICT Infrastructure projects for and on behalf of the University.
- Work with business leaders, inside and out of the University, to guide and implement the best and most appropriate ICT solutions for UniSA.